Wednesday 26 March 2014

Training hard and injured

Trained really hard this morning and was taken on the pads by a eoach called Bayoong, he has trained countless World champions and doesnt train anyone so it was a real honour to have him take me 5x3 on the pads.
he said i was really good at boxing to Fin the senior coach and was impressed how fit and strong I was for my age.
Sufferng now as I have trained twice today , both times really hard.
getting fitter and stronger but picking up silly injuies, my toe has almost healed but my wrists and left calf now hurst. i will just have to train my way through them and force them better.
Guys you would love the training out here.
this was on my way to the gym this morning, just as the sun had come up.











Trainers at the gym training the beginners class after I had finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment